Saturday 27 April 2013

Deception is Live on Amazon


I'm pleased to finally announce that I have pushed the publish button and Deception is now available on Amazon & Smashwords!

As many of you already know, uploading to iTunes is a much lengthier process which can be anywhere from a couple of days to three or so weeks for the ebook to go live after submitting the file (I have submitted).

Barnes & Noble may will also take a little longer as I'm not able to upload directly with them (because I'm an Aussie) but the company, Draft2Digital that I go through have in the past been very quick in getting the file to B&N.

Kobo generally takes up to 48 hours to go live.

I hope everyone enjoys the book!

http://amazon.com/deception



8 comments:

  1. Loved the book. Did not see that ending coming. Cannot wait for number 4.....2013?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked it! I'm aiming for a late 2013 release (although I'd like to think it will be sooner) but I don't think I'll be setting a release date until I get closer to finishing it. : )

      Delete
  2. This is horrible, I've read all three books in two days and have to now wait for the fourth. The ending was not what I had excepted and has taken such a great turn. If I hadn't already been a fan since the middle of book one, after this ending in the third book, I most certainly am now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Expected* dang auto spell

      Delete
    2. Thanks so much! I'm so excited that everyone finally knows where I was heading all this time & I can't wait to write the final piece in the story.

      Delete
  3. I was looking for Kelly books!! thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I finished all three books and im going crazy not being able to read the fourth book. The ending of book three was so unexpected

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The ending was one hell of a cliffhanger - sorry. But you'll be happy to know that I've finished the 1st draft of Vengeance (Book 4), so hopefully I won't keep you wanting too much longer :)

      Delete